At Medair’s International Headquarters (HQ) in Lausanne, Switzerland, our dedicated team provides leadership and support for all of our country programmes worldwide.
So you want to work in our International Headquarters with Medair? See if your profile and experience match what we’re looking for.
Profiles sought for International Headquarters Staff
Experienced relief workers and those without field experience
- Experienced professionals in a relevant Medair sector of expertise
- Overseas intercultural work experience
- Fully committed to the Medair values; to reflect the vision and values of Medair with team members, international team members, and external contacts
- Strong working knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Working knowledge of French (spoken and written) for French-speaking roles
- Working knowledge of German (spoken and written) for German-speaking roles
- Able to live and work in a multicultural team under difficult conditions
- Strong character traits, including emotional stability, adaptability, ability to handle stress, cultural sensitivity, and honesty
- Swiss or eligible EU citizens, or those with a valid work permit for Switzerland
- For more senior / technical roles, some other nationalities may be eligible to apply
What benefits does Medair provide for International Headquarters Staff?
- Salary commensurate with the pay-grade of the position
- Annual leave; Accident insurance and pension
- Death and disability insurance; Health insurance for loss of earnings
- A motivating work environment
- The opportunity to work in a Christian organisation where your contributions make a difference for the world’s most vulnerable
So you have a matching profile? What is the best application route for you?
If you see a position that closely matches your profile, then we recommend you apply for a Medair Headquarters vacancy here.
Please take a look at our FAQ if you have any further questions.